Friday, October 31, 2008

A Full Moon

This funny and fabulous card is from Netta. The detail in this card is just incredible. Thank you so much for the great happy mail, Netta.


This picture shows a side view of my card from Netta, so that you can see how it pops out. It's such a neat card. I heard these are called Stair Step Cards, but I'm not sure. I'll have to ask Netta.
It is so wonderful to watch the Lord work in my life. I was in so much pain last night that I didn't sleep at all, even with pain medications. So today I was feeling pretty terrible and that's a good time for discourgement to set in. But God had a plan in place. From the moment I got up a number of things happened to show me how much God and others care - a note, a phone message, a devotional that was just what I needed, beautiful butterflies in my backyard, a sweet visit with my daughter and a surprise package from Sue. Each one of these things was just what I needed today to keep me from getting discouraged. Instead, I spent the day with my thoughts focused on what a loving, caring God, family and friends I have. I am so very blessed.
Inky hugs!
Shelly

No comments: