Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Falling Leaves

This pretty card is happy mail from my friend, Sue. I love House Mouse stamps. They are all so cute. And you all know that I love happy mail. It just makes my day! Thanks Sue.


The falling colored leaves on this card give me another little taste of fall. Our maple trees are loosing some leaves right now, but the leaves just turn brown and fall off the trees. There is no color change. Our maple trees have leaves on them year round, even though they go through these times of shedding.


My brother-in-law sent us some gorgeous pictures of the colored leaves on the tress in Michigan. I am going to print them off and scrapbook them along with the pictures of my nieces at the pumpkin patch that he also sent. Family pictures are such a treat!


Have a great day!!!


Inky hugs!
Shelly

No comments: