Friday, October 31, 2008

Beauty and the Beast




I figured seeing today is the day for costumes I'd show our little fur babies in their cute costumes. That's Princess in the dress and my granddog, Caesar, in the dragon costume. They are good sports about the costumes, because they really don't like wearing them. They do both love to wear their regular dog clothes though.
I needed to go to the eye doctor today and pick up my new glasses, but I was feeling pretty bad still and didn't really want to make myself presentable. My husband jokingly suggested that I wear pajamas, slippers and messy hair and act like it was my Halloween costume. I gave it some thought, but decided I couldn't, because all of my pajamas have ink and glue stains on them from stamping in them. : )
Have a wonderful day!!!
Inky hugs!
Shelly

No comments: