Friday, October 24, 2008

From the Vine


It's Friday and I have a date with my husband tonight!!! It doesn't get any better than that. : )
This card was made with a CTMH stamp set. Actually the set is old enough that it was marketed when they still used the name D.O.T.S. The Long Writing Background stamp is by Hero Arts. All of these stamps were stamped off on scrap paper once to lighten the ink before I stamped them on the cardstock. JOY is stamped with the Rebecca Sower Nostalgiques Typewriter ABC Set by EK Success.
I received the nicest surprise in the mail the other day. Martha sent me two different kinds of homemade dog cookies for the terrific twin dogs. The dogs are crazy about them. The peanut butter ones are rolled cookies and are cut in the shapes of dog bones, fire hydrants and dog houses. The other ones are oatmeal cookies and look just like people cookies. Thanks for the wonderful happy mail, Martha.
Have a terrific day!!!
Inky hugs!
Shelly

No comments: