Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas Packages

I can't beleive I let a whole week slip by without posting. It didn't seem like a week as busy as I've been. At this rate I won't have anybody reading my blog. The package above is a Christmas version of the gift package I told you how to make in an earlier post. My packages contain Homemade Oatmeal Milk Bath in different scents. If you would like the recipe for the milk bath, email me at webe34him@bellsouth.net or leave a comment. This package holds 1 1/4 oz. of milk bath.






These two packages also contain milk bath, only larger amounts. They're store bought boxes that I added pretty embellishments to. Inside I added a small loofah, shimmery paper shreds and instructions printed on gold mica paper.
I'll try get back to posting regularly. Though I won't make any promises, because I don't want to break them. : ) We have alot coming up. My dd turns 22 this week, then we go into Thanksgiving and preparation for Christmas.

Have a fabulous day!!!
Inky hugs!
Shelly

No comments: