Friday, November 14, 2008

Family Photos




I'm popping in here for a few minutes tonight to share some pictures of us with you. These were taken when we went out to celebrate our daughter, Lydia's 22nd birthday this week. In the lower photo Lydia and her dad are laughing about pinching each other. The upper photo is Lydia and me. We refrained from pinching each other. : ) In case you are wondering, Lydia is very tall, but not as tall as the shoes she's wearing in these photos make her appear.
If you have emailed me and I haven't replied, I will as soon I'm able to. I don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring them. Things have been a bit crazy around here. Life is going at a pace I am barely keeping up with even with using my strongest pain medicine.
I have a challenge for you this weekend. Go out of your way to do something nice for someone in your family and someone outside of your family. It can be something as simple as smiling at a tired sales clerk or complimenting someone that needs to be uplifted or maybe you have the means to do something that costs money for someone. That part doesn't really matter. What matters is that when you give from your heart to someone else, you will both be blessed.
Have a fantastic day!!!!
Inky hugs!
Shelly
P.S. Just out of curiousity, which one of us do you think Lydia looks like? To me she doesn't look distinctly like either of us, but more of a blend of the two.

No comments: