Thursday, December 11, 2008

One Stamp, Three Looks

Happy Thursday! It rained here all day, because we have another cold front coming in. It was good weather for staying in and working on the craft projects I'm trying to finish for Christmas.
This evening Mark's student's performed their annual Christmas play. It went very well. In fact one boy performed even better for the audience than he had in practice. He brought the house down with laughter. Thankfully Mark's voice made it through the evening as he is extremely hoarse now.

Both stamps on this card are from Heart and Soul Rubber Stamp Company. The Christmas tree is painted with Twinkling H2O's. I mixed colors to get the green and pink, because I only have some of the most basic colors. I added tiny rhinestones to the heart and a larger rhinestone to the star brad. Some lace and ribbon finished off the card. Tune in next time to see what else I will do with the tree stamp. : )


I ran across a blog that I am finding alot of useful information on. It's called Inspirational Tips, Techniques, and Tutorials. Many different people write for the blog and you never know what you will find as the subject, but it is all craft related. Enjoy!


Have a fantastic day!!!

Inky hugs!
Shelly

No comments: