Monday, December 15, 2008

Last, but not least

I am so goofy. Last year we bought some gorgeous cards, because I send store bought Christmas cards to people who don't know the difference. When it came time to mail the cards I couldn't find them anywhere. We finally decided that maybe they had accidently gotten thrown away. After Christmas when I was unburying the house from the holiday rush, I found the box of cards buried on our roll top desk, so I saved them for this year. Today I went to get the cards to address them and they weren't where they belong. I have searched high and low for the cards and can't find them anywhere. I can't imagine what I did with them. lol Last year some friends gave us about 5 boxes of beautiful cards that they had decided not to use. That got me out of my jam. I may be digging back into that stash of cards this year if Mark can't find my box of cards somewhere when he gets home.
Here is the third and final card in my series of One Stamp, Three Looks. For this card I paper pieced the Christmas tree. I adhered it to the Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossed background, which I had added Icicles Stickles to. I cut the corners of the dp with a SU punch that I can't remember the name of right now. (Too bad these things aren't labeled. lol ) The Christmas tree stamp is from Heart and Soul Rubber Stamp Company. Be sure to check out their new images. On the catalog page click on "Late Fall 2008 Supllement". You will be adding some of these to your Chrstmas list. : )


And I have a little surprise for you. : ) I have a fourth card to show you that is made with this Christmas tree stamp, but it isn't made by me. You'll have to visit Sue's blog, Purplestamper's Musings to see this pretty card. It's fun to see how different it is from any of the cards I made. I love to see what different people do with the same stamp. When I used to teach stamping classes I would marvel at the different touches that each person put on the same project.


Have a fabulous day!!!

Inky hugs!

Shelly

No comments: