Saturday, October 31, 2009

Just Fluttering By

This card is for Flutterby Challenge #81 at Danni's Dreams.  This week is an open theme, so we can do any kind of card we want as long as it has a butterfly, fairy, OR angel on it.  Danni is adding angels to the Flutterby Challenge for the Christmas season.  Notice that the faux brads on my card are glittery today.  I used Stickles, rather than Crystal Lacquer on them. I wanted to draw out the glitter in the background paper.

Today is the last day to sign up for my blog candy if you haven't had a chance to.

Blessings
  • Phone visits with my mom and sister yesterday. :)
  • Happy Mail.
  • Our friend, Lloyd, is continuing to progress well after his accident.
  • Fresh apples in season. Mmmmmm........
Have a wonderful day!!!

Inky hugs!
Shelly

3 comments:

Danni said...

I love this one!! Sorry I've been MIA, been dealing with a headache! Anyhoo, thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Sheila said...

Great card! I've looked at that particular Tilda alot at 7 Kids College Fund and thought it looked kind of odd running with it's hand in the air - now I see what it's meant for - duh on my part. :) It's really cute.

Mina said...

what fabulous colours...gorgeous
Mina xxx