Saturday, August 1, 2009

Just Fluttering By

This is a card that I made quite awhile back and hadn't ever shown here. It is made with a dragonfly stamp that I won in blog candy from Danni's Dreams. The flourish stamp is by Autumn Leaves. The spatter stamp and sentiment are by My Paper Moon. The second half of the sentiment inside the card says: "to say hi!".

This close up view shows the details better. I added stickles to the wings of the dragonflies and some gem stones to the flourishes. I also inked the edges of the card in kind of a shabby chic fashion.

Blessings

  • Mark purchased 12 boxes of store brand tissues for $2!!!
  • Friends - online & in person
  • There are supposed to be approx. 100 Florida panthers left & I was privileged to see one coming out of the woods behind our house.


Have a terrific day!


Inky hugs!

Shelly

2 comments:

Danni said...

Love this card! So very pretty!! Wonderful job!
I'd love to see a Panther but hope it was far enough away to be safe!!

Netta said...

oh my gosh!! that is beautiful! can't believe you never shared it before! I made have to "cardlift" your idea!!!