Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pretty in Pink

This is another card that I made with a stamp that I won in blog candy from Danni's Dreams. I also won the Bella Baubles in the blog candy. The stamp is Cathrine with Butterfly from the Anki's Sweetheart's Series 1. This is an exclusive line designed for Susana's Custom Art & Card Design.



Isn't Cathrine a pretty image? I used Prismacolor pencils to color the image. The background is made with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.
Blessings
Safety in a bad storm

Happy Mail

God's word to guide my life
Please continue to pray for our friend, Lloyd. He had to be moved from the nursing home back to the hospital. They believe he has pneumonia. They're running tests to be sure.

Have a marvelous day!!!

Inky hugs!
Shelly

2 comments:

Danni said...

What a gorgeous card! I just love this!! Wonderful job, Shelly!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Love how you did the background on this card. It's so intricate and clean at the same time. Very nice!