Friday, August 7, 2009

Tea Anyone?

I wish I owned the stamp of this darling cat offering a cup of morning tea. It is so sweet. I received the image from a friend, so I don't even know who makes the stamp. I colored the image with my faithful old Tombow markers. I highlighted the "steam" from the tea with a clear Stardust pen and I put a few touches of glitter on the flowers.
Blessings
  • A long phone visit with my mom :)
  • Beautiful butterflies by the elephant ear plants every day when I open the blinds
  • Lydia is doing very well with her college courses
Have a marvelous day!!!

Inky hugs!
Shelly

3 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So cute. I do prefer tea to coffee anyday!

susan55040 said...

I love that one Shelly. The cat is cute. Colors are great.

Glad to hear Lydia is doing well.

Danni said...

Super duper cute!! So happy to see you creating!!