Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just Swingin'

Hello friends. This card is made with a stamp from one of my favorite TAC sets. The image is colored with Prismacolor pencils and the shirt is paper pieced. I sponged some blue sky in, but it doesn't show in the photo. When I decide what occasion I want to use this card for I'll add a small sentiment in the lower right hand corner.
Here's a close up view so that you can see this sweet little girl better. This stamp set always makes me think of my nieces. I wish we lived closer to each other so that we could visit more often.
Blessings
  • Laughter
  • Lydia's first evening of college classes went well.
  • My phenomenal husband

Please continue to pray for our friend Lloyd. Tomorrow he's being moved to a nursing home until he becomes strong enough to go to rehab.
Have a marvelous day!!!
Inky hugs!
Shelly

3 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Super cute! I love how you used patterned paper for the shirt

Kim said...

This is adorable. The close up did show the faint blue in the sky.
Great job.

Kim said...

I love this card.

kim