Monday, February 2, 2009

Back at Last

Hello Friends
I hope that there are still a few of you out there reading this after such a long absence on my part. : ) I didn't expect to be away quite so long. The recovery from my neck surgery hasn't gone nearly as well this time. But I'm holding out hope that all will be well in the end.


Seeing it's the beginning of a new month, it's time to show the calendar page for my calendar from Martha. It is shown in the picture below and is perfect for this month that has Valentine's Day in it. Here's a tidbit of trivia for you: My mom was born on Valentine's Day. My grandma said she looked like a little valentine with red hair and a heart shaped face. : )

I have another calendar to show off while I'm on that topic. This one is from my friend, Jacky and it arrived while I was laid up. Jacky is amazing. Every year she makes a new calendar for a
whole bunch of her friends. I know she puts alot of time and TLC into them. I really look forward to mine each year. Thank you very much, Jacky




Blessing in my life:
  • Mark had a few hours off today and we had some special time together.
  • Sonshine in my heart, despite a nasty day outside.
  • It's great to be back on my blog!
  • We had a fun family party last night, even though we didn't get the right channel to watch the Superbowl. : )
Have a fabulous day!!!!
Inky hugs!
Shelly

1 comment:

Kim said...

So glad to see you posting again. Hope you are doing better though you said it hasn't gone as well as you would like. Drop a line once in a while and let us know how you are doing. Everyone on the group has missed you.