Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A French Calendar


This beautiful calendar was made by Becky. The image of the lady is a stamp from Becky's company, My Paper Moon. This calendar will go in my purse It's a two year calendar, which makes it so nice when we come to the end of the year and start setting dates into the next year. Today I had it sitting at home by the computer instead of in my purse with me and I needed it to write an appointment in. I hope I remember to do that later.
I'm finally having my second neck suregery on Thursday. I'm not sure if I'll have time to post tomorrow or not. I have a number of things to do still before Thursday. I can't remember how long it took for me to get back on to the computer after my first neck surgery. I won't be away any longer than I have to. : )
Have a terrific day!!!
Inky hugs!
Shelly

No comments: