Monday, February 23, 2009

Twice as Mice

Hello Friends
Sorry about disappearing off the radar. I tore my cornea and the light from the computer made it more painful, so I avoided the computer for awhile.

Today's get well card is pretty straight forward. I used Prismacolor pencils, chalk and gel pens to color the image. I used my Scor Pal to score the edges of the white card stock. My SU Word Window punch made the tabs at the bottom of the card. I love my SU punches. There are a couple more I'd still like to get some day.

Supplies:
Stamps: Town Mouse by Inkadinkado
Ink: Jet Black StazOn
Paper: Light blue -Bazzill; Striped - Basic Grey; Others - unknown
Accessories: Scor Pal, SU Word Window punch, brads, Prismacolor pencils, gel pens, chalks


Blessings:
  • Good health insurance
  • A very caring and helpful husband
  • Books on tape
Have a fabulous day!!!
Inky hugs!
Shelly

1 comment:

Kim said...

Isn't this one adorable. Love the blues, but then that is one of my favorite colors.
I think I will do as your hubby, I don't think I'll answer that puzzle.