Monday, January 5, 2009

January Monthly Calendar

I am a calendar fanatic! Probably because I have so many doctor appointments to keep track of. I have to have a calendar at any place that I possibly think I might need to look at one. The calendar shown above is made by Martha. It has a magnetic lucite frame to hold the proper page for the month. I have it stuck to my filing cabinet. I especially like the fact that each month I will get a little surprise when I take out the new month's page and see how it is decorated. One of life's simple joys. : )


I pray that the new year is off to a good start for you. Mark went back to work yesterday afternoon, so we are settling back into our normal routine here. We sure did have a nice time together while he was off.


Have a fantastic day!!!

Inky hugs!
Shelly

No comments: