Monday, December 21, 2009

Wow! I won!!!!

I've won several awesome digital images recently.  I was waiting to announce that I had won them with hopes that I could show a card made with the images along with the announcement.  But with holidays and the time I lost due to my fall I haven't been able to get the cards made.  So I decided I would announce the images I won and show cards at a later time.

I was very excited to win the digital image of my choice from In Style Stamps.  I chose Ava Leaning.  I can't wait to make a card with this beautiful image.  Watch for one coming in the future.  Thank you very much, In Style Stamps.

I won the digital image of my choice from the blog hop for Busy Beauties Boutique.  I was so excited to win an image from this great new store!!!  I chose Baking Beauty.  I have fun plans for her. :)  Watch for a card in the future when I get caught up from the holidays.  Thanks so much for the fabulous image, Carolyn.

I feel very blessed and spoiled to have these special new images to play with.

Inky hugs!
Shelly

1 comment:

Christine said...

Congrats, Shelly! Hopefully you will have time to play with them in the New Year! Merry Christmas!