Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's Red Friday!!!


 I'm screeching in here at the last minute to post this after a good, but very busy day.  I had planned to post it earlier, but some things came up and this is the first chance I've had.

I saw this video in the Homefront Blog and just had to share it with you.  Let's remember to pray for our troops and their families over the holidays.  It must be an extra hard time for them to be apart.



No card today. It was too overcast today to get a picture by the time I remembered that I needed to. Sorry about that. I'm a bit scatterbrained with the extra holiday stuff going on and then to add to it I ended up with a knee brace and a cane yesterday. That is sure slowing me down. But hopefully it will help my knee injury.

Operation Write Home is a great organization that collects handmade cards to distribute to the troops to send home to their families and friends.  They need more cards to send.  Please help if you can.  They send cards all year long.  You can find more info here.

 Blessings
  • A really nice phone visit with my mom.
  • A special family time tonight.
  • Good health care.
  • My loving church family.
Have a wonderful day!!!

Inky hugs!
Shelly

2 comments:

jude said...

Wow thanks for posting loved the video.so many service people will be away from there families thus xmas will be thinking of them all.
Thanks for posting and asking about the girls i will be back to tell all later as gotta go xmas shopping have good day
love n hugs judex

Denise @ kc242 said...

shelly, please stop by my blog! Thanks Denise