Thursday, December 3, 2009

See It Shimmer

Hi friends.  It's an overcast day here on the Treasure Coast of Florida.  I had a hard time getting a photo of my card.  It's not the best picture, but you get the idea. :)  This card is made with a technique I learned from Becky at My Adventures in Stamping.


Blessings
  • A wonderful online radio station with Christian Christmas music - this station offers that and so much more. And they broadcast in many different languages - you choose.   http://www.bbnradio.org/   
  • Mark added another light to my craft area.  Wow! I feel like I went from a cave to a sunny beach. :)
  • Happy mail :)
  • The fun, teasing moments that happen every day around here with my family.
Be open to what God wants to do through you today.

Inky hugs!
Shelly

    1 comment:

    Leah l'Orange said...

    VERY pretty, Shelly! i've seen that Cuttlebug folder used with plain cardstock and chalked with gorgeous pastels, but now i HAVE to check out this technique, and i think it would work wonderfully with my alcohol inks on glossy cardstock, too! i don't own any copics *yet?*, so abstract will have to do.

    thanks for the inspiration, doll! :D