Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pretty Pastels

Back around Easter time I started to make a card for a challenge that called for pastel colors and realized that I didn't have much to choose from in pastel cardstock. Shortly after that I found an excellent buy on some pretty pastel cardstock and since then I've been enjoying having the option of making pastel colored cards. The butterfly stamps used on this card are a gift from my friend Shellie. She knew I was looking for some new butterfly stamps and sent me these as a surprise. I used the Poppin Pastel Technique on the butterflies.








Here's a closer view of the butterflies. Aren't they beautiful stamps?






Supplies:

Stamps: Stampin Up

Ink: Versamark Watermark Ink Pad

Accessories: Chalks, SU Word Window Punch, Brads, Coluzzle Oval Template, Edger Scissors



Blessings
  • Caring friends
  • A phone visit with my mom
  • Time to spend praying
  • Laughter

Have a fabulous day!!!!
Inky hugs!
Shelly

1 comment:

susan55040 said...

Shelly this card is beautiful. I love that technique. Very soft looking. Real nice.