Thursday, April 16, 2009

Show and Tell Time!

Hey, did you think I fell off the face of the earth? Not quite, but it kind of felt like it. We were without internet service all last week. It sure does feel good to be connected to everyone and everything once again. I didn't realize just how many things I used the internet for until I had to do without it.


Something really exciting happened the day our internet service went out. The blog candy that I won from Danni at Danni's Dreams arrived!!! That sure did help take my mind off my internet problems. : ) The picture below shows all of the wonderful things I received from Danni. It was like Christmas in April. There are alot more stamped images than you can see in the photo. Danni was very generous. I've been having so much of fun.







Below is a closer view, so you can see the stamps and embellishments better. In future posts I'll show some cards that I've made with my new goodies. So far I've been so caught up playing with the new stamps and images that I haven't completed a card.

Below is the gorgeous card that Danni sent me with my blog candy. It's exceptionally beautiful and it's done in one of my favorite colors. A winning combination for sure! Thank you so much for the awesome blog candy, Danni. I am just thrilled with everything. And thank you Susana for the pretty buttons that you donated for the blog candy.



Blessings

  • The blog candy I won from Danni
  • Internet service
  • Medicine that is helping my dog, Princess


Have a fabulous day!!!

Inky hugs!

Shelly





3 comments:

Danni said...

I'm so glad you're back online!
Also happy to hear you got the blog candy and have been enjoying it!! Can't wait to see what you create with it all!

Netta said...

Welcome back online!! but at least you had some new "candy" to play with and occupy your time!!

susan55040 said...

I love that butterfly card just gorgeous.