Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Very Exciting News!!!

I'm so happy that I'm walking on air. : ) Today I found out that I'm the winner of the very yummy blog candy from Danni at Danni's Dreams!!! I'm thrilled! Everyone I've come in contact with today has heard about it, whether they're interested or not. lol Thank you very much, Danni. I'll show you all a picture of my candy when I receive it.




Today's card is another Flutter By card. It's for the regular Wednesday Flutter By challenge at Danni's Dreams. For today's challenge we weren't supposed to use any printed designer paper on our card. I made stamping the focus of my card today and didn't bother with layers. The colors in my photo aren't true, because I took it in the evening, but it gives you the general idea.





Supplies:
Stamps: Butterfly - Faerie Song Art Stamps; Sentiment - Heart & Soul Rubber Stamp Co.; Grass and Flowers - Bella Flora Set by See d's
Ink: Nick Bantock Deep Turquoise; Stampin' Up Bliss Blue; Color Blast Yellow; Memories Peach



Have you seen the Spring Oreos? My daughter bought them for her children's church class and I was delighted to see that they have Flutterbies on them. : ) There is a picture below. The cream filling in the cookies is yellow. Cute!



This is Princess drinking the last few drops of root beer out of my daughter's glass. She must really love the taste of the root beer, because she's timid about unusual things and wouldn't normally stick her face down in something like that. She looks a bit like a space alien.





Blessings

  • Winning Danni's blog candy : )
  • The new grass we planted is growing very well even though it has been very dry here


Have a fantastic day!!!
Inky hugs!
Shelly





4 comments:

Danni said...

Congrats again Shelly! I can't wait to see what you create with all the goodies headed your way.
Love your card for this week! So pretty!!!
Your Princess is so cute drinking like that!!
And I haven't seen those oreos..but the golden ones jumped into my cart today. LOL!
Hugs!

Kay said...

Your "You bless me!" card is superb! Thanks so much for sharing.

Nicola said...

Brilliant card Shelly, I love your colour combo and your blending technique, totally stunning. -x-

Stamping Palace said...

I know I congratulated you at the group but wanted to let you know here. Your card deserved to win!!