Monday, September 22, 2008

Torn Paper Layers


This is a card I made about a month ago. It's a fun card to make when you're not in the mood for anything technical. It's just the three layers of torn cardstock on a piece of dp that I used my ticket corner punch on. I used Sepia ink dtp on the torn layers and for my stamping. Both stamps I used are from My Paper Moon. BTW, My Paper Moon just came out with some new victorian images. Be sure to check them out.


Many moons ago my dh drew some of the stamps in the Stampsations line of rubber stamps that My Paper Moon carries. Fond Memories. : )


Stamps used:

Both from My Paper Moon

Spatter Background

All that I Have Seen



I had a nice long talk with my sister, Sheila, by phone last night. She is in isolation right now, because she is radioactive due to cancer treatment. Please pray for her and her family. This is the 4th time she has battled cancer in 8 years. It was so good to be able to talk everything over and to share some good laughs together. We always laugh ourselves breathless when we talk or get together.
Is there something I can pray about for you? If so, please let me know at webe34him@bellsouth.net.
Have a great day!!!
Inky hugs!
Shelly

No comments: