Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hearts of Gold

Hello friends.  Today's card was inspired by a card that my friend, Erum, made and shard on her blog VIBGYOR Krafts.  Erum's card has gold hearts on it and I told Erum that I was going to have to make a card with gold hearts and so I did. :)  The card itself is Micca shimmer card stock, the red and gold strips under the mesh are textured, and the printed card stock has gold shimmery glitter on it. The hearts are cut from different textured gold card stocks with my SU heart punch. I added some pearls and scored the edges with my Scor Pal.
Lindsay at The Frugal Crafter has a set of 12 ProMarkers to give away. Go check out the details.  While you're there be sure to watch the great tutorial video she made about coloring with ProMakers.

Challenges:
Papertake Weekly
Woodware USA

Blessings
  • The butterflies are back with the warmer weather.  They're so pretty.
  • I have an answer to prayer that is too personal to share, but I'm praising God for it big time!!!!
  • I won this sweet Teddy Cuddles stamp from Bizzy Becs.
  • Phone visits with my mom and sisters. :)
Have a wonderful day!!!

Inky hugs!
Shelly

9 comments:

Nancy said...

So comforting to see your blessings!! Your card is beautiful, and we appreciate your playing along with us this week at Woodware USA!!

Unknown said...

Such a great idea to 'cluster' the hearts! Totally pretty! Hugs, Ira

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Shelly! I love the embossed bg and all of the gold hearts!! Just beautiful!
Big Hug, Tammy

Angie said...

Fab card love the hearts and the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

Harriet Skelly said...

What a gorgeous background and pretty card! Thanks for playing with us at WoodwareUSA!

Anne-Marie said...

This is soooo pretty! Love the way the hearts are different, and they look really good in those little groups. :D x

Erum Tasneem said...

oh my oh myyyy oh myy! this is GORGEOUS! I love how you brought your own touch to it! Love the gold hearts and the pearls look AWESOME! That gold strip and touch of red is a real pop! I love the pink paper too, is it embossed?

Nikki said...

LOVE it! :)xox Nikki

Sheila said...

This card is even more gorgeous in person - thank you Sis - love you!