Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Star is Born

I originally came up with this card design when I was making a card for one of my nephews. I don't have very many stamps that are for boys, so I have to improvise. When I make this card for a girl I add glitter to the stars and Crystal Lacquer to the balloons.
For this boy version I only added Stickles to the candles to make them look like they were glowing.
Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Birthday - JRL Designs (The company that is now CTMH)
Papers: Sizzix Little Sizzles
Inks: Black StazON ink pad, Tombow markers
Accessories: Crystal Stickles, Sizzix Primitive Stars Die
Blessings
  • A beautiful day to take the dogs outside to play for awhile. Sunny and breezy with a deep blue sky.
  • All the rain we had this summer. Everything looks so healthy and green and has grown so much.
  • Birds and butterflies. Both were there for me to enjoy when I was outside today.
Have a marvelous day!


Inky hugs!
Shelly

4 comments:

Danni said...

Very fun, festive card! Great job!

Kim said...

Great job, fun card.

Netta said...

That cake looks good enough to eat!! Great card.....I have to make a birthday card....hope I get it done....may use your card as a guide! I am not so great making birthday cards.

Carole said...

What a bright, cheery card!
Carole