Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Pills

This is a fun gift to make for someone who can use some cheer. I especially like to make it for guys. It is filled with jokes that are printed out, cut into individual pieces and folded. The idea and the jokes came from the Craft Sayings site. The jokes are found on this page. You have to read through them and choose the ones you like. The rubber stamp, which I thought was perfect for this bottle label, is from Heart and Soul Rubber Stamp Company. I used this drink bottle, because I thought it looked kind of like a pill bottle.

Blessings
  • My daughter has been so helpful to me this week when I've been in pain
  • Emails from friends that are uplifting
  • A new stamping magazine from my husband
Have a marvelous day!!!
Inky hugs!
Shelly


1 comment:

Sheila said...

Hi Shelly - Those Happy Pills look familiar :). Great job and it is a very fun idea for a gift.