Monday, March 9, 2009

A Combined Effort

My daughter, Lydia, and I worked together on this card. She colored the image and I had the easy job of putting the card together. If you click on the image to enlarge it you can see that Lydia highlighted the trim on the clothing with different colors of metallic gel pens. When the image is enlarged, you can also see that the light turquoise layer has columns made with my Scor Pal. This card was made for a Metallica Challenge on one of my stamping groups. Something metallic had to be used on the card and ,of course, it was the frame on this card.
Supplies:
Stamps: Stamps Happen, Inc.
Ink: Jet Black StazOn
Accessories: Tombow Markers, Gel Pens, Chalk, Scor Pal, Fiskar Med. Corner Rounder
.


Blessings
  • Magnets for pain
  • A long distance call from a friend that made my day : )
  • We're having warm weather!!!!
Have a marvelous day!
Inky hugs!
Shelly

3 comments:

Danni said...

Such a gorgeous card!!
Whew, so lucky someone decent found your purse!!!

Kim said...

Such a cute card. You and your daughter did an excellent job and make a great team doing cards.

Kay said...

Beautiful!
I love the colors. You guys did a great job together. More collaborations, please!