Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Stacked Hearts

Hi friends.  Life took some unexpected turns and kept me from posting for awhile and from visiting other blogs too.  I'm hoping to get around to visit my blog friends this week.

My mom sent me the materials and instructions for making the hearts on this card.  She said her friend cut the hearts on a Cricut.  I stacked four hearts for this card.  I kept the card simple, because I wanted the hearts to have all the attention.


Here's a close up of the hearts.  Thanks for making it possible for me to make these fun and beautiful hearts, Mom.  I really enjoyed making them.


I'm entering this challenge:

Scrapbook Blessings Club - Love Is In The Air

 Blessings
  •  Our family member that has been sick is continuing to improve. 
  • A visit from a friend I hadn't seen in a long time.
  • Our heater stopped, but it was something simple that my hubby could fix.  
Have a terrific day!!!

Inky hugs!
Shelly

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a pretty way to adorn your heart Shelly, the gold thread makes it look so delicate and beautiful! Hope you're doing fine, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Doris said...

I was wondering where you were--glad things are improving. We've been dealing with wicked weather and a cancelled trip to WDW, until April, that is. Meanwhile life revolves around snow removal, unrelenting cold temps and feeling cooped up...very depressing. I am thankful we haven't been sick and that I've gotten a lot done inside the house, especially stamping. Hope to "see" you on my blog soon!

Cindy said...

Love how you wrapped the hearts with the gold. Thanks for joining us at the Scrapbook Blessings Club.

Teresa said...

Shelly I sure love your stacked hearts and the gold threading on them is just a perfect sparkle! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapbook Blessings Club!

Grannymama said...

awesome card, you done a great job. Thank you for playing along with us in the challenge at SBC

Carolyn
SBC DT

Jenny Marples said...

What a great heart Shelly! Jenny x

SCarol said...

Gorgeous hearts. I missed you and wondered if you were ok, so glad to have you back around the blogshere!

Diane said...

Stunning layers and design Shelly.

Hugs Diane

Sheila said...

You did a great job on the hearts - very beautiful card.