Blog candy is now closed.
Hi friends. My blog turned 3 years old this week. It's time to celebrate my blogaversary with some yummy blog candy! I have an Autumn/Halloween themed package of blog candy and a Christmas themed package of blog candy. You, my readers, are going to decide if ALL of the candy should go to one winner or if it should be split between TWO winners with the Autumn/ Halloween package going to one winner and the Christmas package going to another. When you leave your comment, tell me if you want all of the candy to go to one winner or if you want it split between two winners. Your comments will decide the fate of the candy. :)
What do you need to do to win?
1. Become a follower of my blog if you want to - it's not required to win.
2. Leave a comment.
3. Tell me if you want all of the candy to go to one winner or want if you want it to be split between two winners.
4. Please link my blog candy on your blog or side bar. (Not required to win.)
5. Check back on October 16th to see if you are one of the winners. You'll have a week to claim your candy.
Here's what you could win: (click on image to enlarge it)
1. Inkadinkado Clear Stamps - Autumn Foliage
2. Jolee's Boutique - Boo
3. Jolee's by You - Pumpkin Basket
4. Jolee's Boutique - Funny Pumpkins
5. Jolee's Boutique - Acorns
6. K&Company Halloween Rub-On Magic
1. TPC Studio Clear Stamps - Christmas Glamour
2. Jolee's by You - Holy Dove
3. Jolee's Boutique - Christmas Tree
4. Jolee's Boutique - Merry Christmas
5. Making Memories Mistletoe Trims & Treats - 69 pieces
6. Provo Craft Gold Mini Scraps
7. Provo Craft Green Mini Scraps