I used some pretty dp as my background, added some embellishments and that was it! The colors in my photo are quite off. The paper colors are off, the green flower is a different shade, the gemstone is peridot colored, the trim is a lighter green and the hemp is brown. But it gives you the general idea and I couldn't get the colors to adjust better no matter what I tried.
Anne-Marie at Little-Applefalls has passed on the Stylish Blogger Award to me. Thank you sweet friend. Please visit Anne-Marie's blog and leave her some love. You'll fall in love with her wit and beautiful cards.
- Thank the person who gave this to me and link back to her blog
- Share 8 things about myself
- Pass this to 8 other bloggers
- Leave a comment so they can pass along the recognition
Okay, eight things about me:
1. God is the center of my life.
2. Family means everything to me. We're very family oriented.
3. I have a collection of pretty marbles. Just a pint size jar of them. They sit in front of the window on my desk to pick up the sunlight. I got them to remind me of my marble collection I had as a child & because they're so pretty.
4. I also have a beautiful collection of seashells, because I love everything to do with the ocean. The majority of them I found myself on various beaches. I use some of them in my decor.
5. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by the constant barrage of new paper crafting products that keep coming out and wish for the more simple way things were back when I first learned to stamp many years ago.
6. I make a lot of my own earrings. It's fun to be able to make exactly what I want to go with an outfit.
7. I read myself to sleep every night. I like the Yada Yada Prayer Group series, the Sister Chick series, Lori Wick, Hannah Alexander, Terri Blackstock, Mary Higgins Clark, Lillian Jackson Braun and so many more. Mystery & suspense are my favorites, but I'll read romance, if it's clean.
8. I'm allergic to dogs with fur, rather than hair and cats. I love cats and slept with one in our bed for the first few years of our marriage. After I had two sinus surgeries and discovered the cat allergy, our cat had to go. :( Now our household revolves around non-allergenic little dogs and I adore them. :)
I'm going to bend the rules a bit and pass this lovely award on to ALL of you. If you claim it, please leave me comment, so that I can read about you in your post. It's fun to learn new things about my fellow crafters. I hope to see this award on YOUR blog. :)
- A lovely 87 degree day today.
- Hubby found some great used books for me today.
- Happy mail!!!