Friday, August 6, 2010

A Very Stylish Award!

I received this lovely award from Ira.  It was such a nice surprise!  Thanks so much, Ira. :)


I'm supposed to share 5 stylish things about myself.


1. My style of dress is casual and comfortable.
2. I love earrings. I feel naked without just the right pair to wear with every outfit.
3. My favorite colors for clothing are jewel tones.
4. I adore trying all different scents of bubble bath. My favorite is Tropical Delight.
5. I can't wear eye make-up anymore due to my eye condition and I really miss it sometimes.

Now I get to pass the award on to 5 very deserving blog owners.  I've chosen these ladies, because I enjoy their blogs so much. Maria, Holley, Becky, Sue, and Tammy.  Thank you for the inspiration I receive from each of you.

Have a great day!!!

Inky hugs!
Shelly

5 comments:

purplestamper316 said...

thanks Shelly! that was really sweet of you- I enjoy your blog alot too :) ><>

Becky said...

Thanks, Shelly. I'm glad to see you're back! We'll have to get together. I miss getting to stamp with you.

Unknown said...

You deserve a little sunshine!! Hugs, Ira

Maria Matter said...

Hi Shelly, congrats on your award!!!
It's fun to find out new things about your friends! :)

Thank you for thinking of me! I've been on a bloggy vacation but I'll be getting back to routine this week and will post this! Hope I can think of 5 stylish things about myself! lol

Thank you sweetie!
hugs & blessings!

Tammy said...

Hi Shelly! Thank you!! This is so sweet of you! I love stopping by your blog also!
Big Hugs,
Tammy x