Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm Baacckkk!!!!

Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers while I was away.  They meant so much to me.  My eyes are doing well now.

Today's card is made with a digital image and sentiment from Create with TLC.   I used real sand to embellish the card.
 Blessings
  • My cd player quit and my hubby found another one at a garage sale that fits even better in my space.  I love to listen to music while I craft.
  • Happy mail today!!!!
  • An answer to prayer for a need we had that wasn't in our budget.  Praise God!!!
Have a terrific day!!!

Inky hugs!
Shelly

6 comments:

Purple Card Lady said...

Shelly, thank you for participating in our "160" followers' freebie challenge. Your card is so cute and I love the sand.

Tammy said...

Welcome back Shelly, glad to hear your doing well!! Gorgeous card..I LOVE the real sand!
Hugs, Tammy

mrsk06 said...

Hey Shelly! Super cute card i love it! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog too chick! Hugs x

helen scott said...

This is gorgeous, what a fab idea - you are very talented.

Mina said...

Im so pleased your eyes are improving Shelly...I love this super fab card
Mina xxx

Tlc Creations said...

Love the texture on the card....beautiful. Thank you for playing.
Paulette