Friday, November 13, 2009

It's Red Friday!!!


Hi friends.  I'm just popping in here for a few minutes to remind you about the Veterans Day Blog Hop tomorrow - Saturday November 14th.  It will start at The Home Front Blog and there will be 75 blogs to hop through.  Come show your support for our nations heroes, see some great cards and enter to win some blog candy along the way.  I'll have blog candy here, so be sure to stop in.

Sorry I don't have a card today, but I'll have cards and candy tomorrow and another card on Sunday.

Blessings
  • Yesterday was my daughter's birthday.  A good time to reflect what a precious gift from the Lord she is.
  • A too short haircut has proven to be a blessing in saving time when I'm getting ready to go somewhere.
  • A really nice visit with a friend.
  • Happy mail :)
Have a terrific day!!!

Inky hugs!
Shelly

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Looking forward to seeing your cards tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

It is so fun to have a place to write your blessings!! I love to hear about them.